Both our insurance and cash fee schedules are listed our “Client Form” section.
In most cases your co-pay for psychotherapy services will the same at Pathways of Ohio Counseling as it is at your medical doctor or PCP once your deductible is satisfied. Your copay and any unmet deductible amount will be collected prior to your therapy session.
Here’s a list of the insurance companies we are currently in-network providers for. Call our office for information or help on how you can verify your insurance, information about your deductible status and copays as they apply to mental health services.
- Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Ohio (Private and Medicare)
- CareSource Medicare
- Humana (Private and Medicare)
- Medicare Part B – Red, White and Blue Card (deductible and copays are client responsibility)
- Medicare Advantage Plans (deductible and copays are client responsibility)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio (Private and Medicare)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio Mercy Health HMO
- NGS American
- Ohio Health Choice Network (includes Paramount, NGS Coresource and SummaCare as well as many others)
- Ohio Medicaid (the black and white paper card)
- Optum Insurance Group
- Professional Risk Management
- United Health Care (Private and Medicare)
- United Health Care Community
- United Medical Resources
- UPMC Health Plan (Requires pre-authorization!)
- Value Options
- Western Southern Financial Group of Cincinnati
- Workman’s Compensation (Ohio)
If you don’t see your insurance company on this list, call our office at 330-921-8308. We’re often able to work with other insurance companies to bill as an out-of-network provider, or we may be able to get on your insurers provider board.
We accept cash, check and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
If you are unable to attend a session, please make sure you cancel at least 24 hours beforehand. Otherwise, you may be charged a fee for missing your session.
Any Other Questions
Please contact us for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!